FREE MT4 PROGRAMS
Grid EA - This is a multi-grid EA for MT4. It is fully adjustable and deals only with price action. It uses no indicators. You can read more HERE. Contact us to receive this EA free.
Universal EA - This is an EA for MT4 that uses all standard Metatrader 4 indicators like MA, MACD, Stochastics, RSI, and so on. Each indicator is adjustable and can be enabled or disabled. There are other features like money management, timer, break even, and more. You can read more HERE. Contact us to get this EA free.
Auto COG Indicator - This is a more advanced version of the typical Center of Gravity indicator. It will cycle through a certain amount of candles (adjustable) and find the most efficient value to use. It will then use that value and apply it to the current candle. So each new candle will produce new lines. The lines are drawn at the beginning of the candle and there is no repainting. There is only 2 input variables that control the min. and max. number of past candles that the indicator will use. The lines it draws will act like support and resistance lines. They are also good market reversal areas. Click here for (FREE INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
Pip Movements v1.3 - This is an indicator that counts the pips of each candle on the chart including the current candle. The count is based in points. It then displays the count above/below each candle. It also paints the candles certain colors depending on whether the candle was bullish or bearish. Please note that it does not count candles that are neutral (candles that have the same open and close price). Click here for (FREE INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
ZigZag_SR_Lines_v1.0 - This indicator draws support and resistance lines from the tops and bottoms of the ZigZag indicator. The ZigZag settings are adjustable and so are the colors for the lines. Click here for (FREE INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
4_Level_ZZ_Semafor_v1.0 - This indicator is a customized version of the '3_Level_ZZ_Semafor' indicator. It works the same way. It has 4 different groups of settings for the ZZ and some unimportant inputs have been removed. Click here for (FREE INSTANT DOWNLOAD)
Forex (FX) Programming-
We are highly experienced in all types of Forex programming for the popular Metatrader platforms. We offer a totally free programming service and never request any type of payment!
Our services include programming, modifying, and decompiling all types of Metatrader programs like Expert Advisors (EA), indicators, and scripts.
We do not want to bill, send invoices, or ask for any money whatsoever. Our services are totally FREE. We are financially compensated in 3 ways.
1) We refer traders to certain Forex brokers and these brokers pay commissions to us in return.
2) We will accept voluntary tips or donations in the event that somebody cannot open a new trading account.
3) We receive advertising revenue for ads places on the website.
Exness- Exness provides precious metal denominated accounts in addition to other types of denominated accounts.
They offer free VPS, scalping & hedging are allowed, leverage up to 1:2000, and small spreads.
IC Markets-IC Markets is a true ECN/NDD broker that offers very low spreads starting at 0. They are ASIC regulated and keep client funds segregated. Traders can choose from a variety of currencies for account denomination.
InstaForex- We give an automatic 1 Pip rebate for every trade made with InstaForex. Rebates are credited back to your account automatically and daily. InstaForex provides flexible leverage up to 1:1000, free analytics, and free Autochartist software. Hedging is allowed and the FIFO does not apply.
LiteForex- LiteForex is an STP/NDD broker that has low spreads. Leverage is flexible up to 1:1000. They provide free analytics and free Autochartist software. Segregated accounts and PAMM accounts are also available.
Forex-Metal- Forex-Metal offers leverage up to 1:1100, free analytics, and a linked debit card for withdrawals. They offer accounts with no requotes and no commissions. US residents are allowed with no restrictions.
Tallinex- Tallinex is an ECN/STP/NDD broker. Hedging & scalping are allowed and the FIFO rule does not apply. Spreads are small and there are no requotes. US residents are allowed with no restrictions.
FX Choice- FX Choice is an ECN/STP/NDD broker. All EA's are allowed. Hedging & scalping are allowed and the FIFO rule does not apply. US residents are allowed with no restrictions.
2. What process do I need to follow so I get my programming done free?
3. What type of work can you do?
4. How long does it take for my program to be delivered?
5. How will I receive my program when it's done?
6. Who will own the program once it is done?
7. Do you guys provide support for the programs you make?
8. I see a problem with the program. What should I do?
9. How many times can I get free programs made?
10. Is my information and strategy confidential?
11. Why was my job rejected?
12. Can I make a donation?
13. What brokers do you work with?
14. I can't open an account with one of your brokers. Can I pay instead?
15. Why do you not accept phone calls or do online chat?
16. Do you have any free Forex products available?
17. How should I know that you can do my job correctly?
18. I was given a quote that I need to pay. If your service is free then why?