Forex (FX) Programming-
We are highly experienced in all types of Forex programming for the popular Metatrader platforms. We offer a totally free programming service and never want to request any type of payment from you! Our services include programming, modifying, and decompiling all types of Metatrader programs like Expert Advisors (EA), indicators, and scripts.
We do not want to bill, send invoices, or ask for any money whatsoever. Our services are totally FREE. We are financially compensated in 3 ways:
1) We refer traders to certain Forex brokers and these brokers pay commissions to us in return.
2) We will accept voluntary donations and tips.
3) We receive advertising revenue for ads placed on the website.
LMFX- LMFX offers 7 trading platforms, PAMM, and leverage up to 1:1000. Account opening is fast and easy. US residents are allowed with no restrictions.
FX Choice- FX Choice is an ECN/STP/NDD broker. Binary Options are also available. Hedging & scalping are allowed and the FIFO rule does not apply. Spreads are small and all EA's are allowed. US residents are allowed with no restrictions.
FXGlory- FxGlory offers 50% deposit bonuses and 1:3000 leverage, which is hard to find. US residents are allowed with no restrictions.
FX Open- FX Open offers standard accounts as well as ECN, STP, and Crypto accounts. They offer automated trading with MyFxBook and ZuluTrade and they offer PAMM as well.
Spectre- Spectre is a broker-less and fraud-free trading platform. They offer a wide range of trading instruments and more transparency compared to a traditional broker.
XM- XM is a licensed and regulated broker. They provide trading on more than 700 different trading instruments and spreads from 0.0 pips.
Free MT4 Expert Advisors & Indicators
2. What process do I need to follow so I get my programming done free?
3. What type of work can you do?
4. How long does it take for my program to be delivered?
5. How will I receive my program when it's done?
6. Who will own the program once it is done?
7. Do you guys provide support for the programs you make?
8. I see a problem with the program. What should I do?
9. How many times can I get free programs made?
10. Is my information and strategy confidential?
11. Why was my job rejected?
12. Can I make a donation?
13. What brokers do you work with?
14. I can't open an account with one of your brokers. Can I pay instead?
15. Why do you not accept phone calls or do online chat?
16. Do you have any free Forex products available?
17. How should I know that you can do my job correctly?
18. I was given a quote that I need to pay. Why, if your service is free?